Matchbox

I said I'm sitting here watchin' ,
matchbox hole in my clothes;
I said I'm sitting here wond'rin,
matchbox hole in my clothes.
I ain't got no matches, but I sure got a long way to go.

I'm an ol' poor boy and I'm a long way from home;
I'm an ol' poor boy and I'm a long way from home;

I'll never be happy, 'cause everything I ever did was wrong.
well if you dont want to be my peaches, honey, please dont shake my tree;
if you dont want any of those peaches, honey , please dont mess around my tree.
I got news for you baby, leave me here in misery.

(spoken) all right!

well let me be your little dog till your big dog comes;
let me be your little dog while your big dog comes;
and when your big dog gets here, watch how your puppy runs.
well I said I,m sittin' here watchin, matchbox hole in my clothes
I said I,m sittin' here watchin' matchbox hole in my clothes.
I aint got no matches , but I sure got a long way to go.